Sunday 27 July 2014

Best Way to Answer The Hr Question...

1.tell me About urself

Start with your Name
Give your place information
Education in short
Family details in Short
My name is Johir  I live in wb . I have
 done my btech
in Ece from Aiemd.I am fresher about my
family

During my free time, I enjoy listening to music and
 writing blogs. As a person, I am very hardworking,
 ambitious and passionate. And I am eagerly looking 
forward to work as a xyz at abc.
That's it about me. 

2 Why do you want to work at our company

tell them what you like about company
Relate it to your long-term carrer goals

Sir , it is a great privilege for anyone
 to work in a reputed company like yours.
when I read about your company i found that my skills
are matching your requirements. Wherer I can showcase
my technical skills to contribute to the company growth

3 What are your Strengths?

Adaptability
Hard Working
Honest
Flexibility
optimistic +attitude
Fast Decession Making
Persistence regular with work
Self motivated

I am a honest,  self motivated and hardworking
boy with positive attitude towards my carrer and my life.


4 What are your Weakness 

 Straightforward
impatient
Sensitive
Trust people Quickly
I can not say no when someone ask for help
Take decisions very quickly
Gets nervous when talk to strangers
To speak lie is difficult for me
I am a bit lazy about which I am not Interested


I can not say no when someone ask for help and I am a bit
 lazy about which I am not Interested
(don't added more than 3 0r 4 points)


5 Why should I hire you 

Share your knowledge
Work Experience
Skills related to job
Carrer Goal

Fresher
Sir As I am a fresher , I have theoretical knowledge but i can
do hard work for my organization.And I will put all my efforts
for the good progress of organization. Being punctual
and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try
my best to fulfill all the needs of company from me. 

Exprence
 With reference to my work experience, i Satisfy all the 
requirement for this job. I am sincere with my work & would
never let you down in anyway .I promise you never regret for the
 decision to appoint me in your organization.

6 Tell me what you know about this company 
Study about the company
Do the background about new projects
know the names of their owners and partners
Research about the company current issues
Update your knowledge about their competitors

It is one of the best fastest growing company in India. The work
environment of the company is very good.People feel to part of the 
company as company provides full support to their employes in
professional front .It has many branches across the world so I have
good opportunity to show my talent

7 For Exp
  Why are you looking for a job change ?
Thanks to previous Organization
Explain what you learn from past job Experience
Share your reason for job change 
Relate to career goals

I am thankful to my previous organization because I have a lot of
things from there . According to me changes are necessary 
for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and for 
personal growth and financial growth. Your organization 
is the good platform where I can learn more.

8 What are your salary requirement ?
Never Share your salary requirements as a fresher
Experience candidate can share their expected salary
Always say as per the company norms for the job

For fresher

I am a fresher , Salary is not first priority for me.This is a big 
platform to start my career and I also want to improve my knowledge
and skill and gain experience.So I expect a considerable of salary
according to my ability and your company's norms which will fulfill
my economical needs.

For Exp

 I have 7 years of experience in HR field. My current CTC is 6 lpa
Salary has never been a big issues for me.Still I am expecting
 salary as company's norms as per my designation and my 
qualificaion and experience which can help me to maintain 
the standard of level of my personal and economical needs.

9 What are your career goals? 
Short term goal
Long term goal

My short term goal is to get a job in reputed company where I can
utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal 
is to be in respectable position in that organization.

10. Finally  do you have any question to ask me?

Express thanks
salary structure 
Job Timings
Job Location
overtime allowance
Training Period
Transport Facility

Thank you for giving this opportunity . Sir I would like to
 know about the job timings and transport facility and what will
be the job location and salary scale for this job in your 
organization

No comments:

Post a Comment