Saturday 23 August 2014

Tell me About Yourself(The Best Way).. Hr Question

I am Seikh Mohemmed. I have done my Btech in ECE from XXX college. I am a fresher.



About my family. My family conist of X members. Mami , Papa Me.



About my Hobby. I don't have any particular hobby but sometimes I listening Meditation Music and some free time I play online Game.



Like every human being I have some positive things and some negative things are there.

Positive things are -----  I am honest, hardworking, self motivated boy with positive attitude towards my carer any my life.



And negative things are--- I can not say no when someone ask me for help and I am quit lazy about those work which I am not interest.



My Short Term Goal is to get a job in reputed company where I can utilize my carer skill and improve my carer path  and My Long Term Goal is to be a respectable person of this organization.. That's It.

No comments:

Post a Comment